You can only file once every eight years – get it RIGHT the first time.
If you are considering bankruptcy, it makes sense that you want to find the cheapest way to do it. You probably feel like you are in enough financial trouble — you don’t want to spend a lot of money or have all the benefits of bankruptcy you receive get sucked up by attorney fees.
This is too important of a decision, however, and there is too much potential for error, to not hire an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Contact The Slomka Law Firm for a free initial consultation. Our experienced Georgia bankruptcy lawyers can:
- Ensure accuracy: With all of the details in the filing and negotiating of bankruptcy, especially Chapter 13 bankruptcy, there are many places where unrepresented clients will miss a detail or make a costly mistake.
“A simple clerical error could cost you thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of dollars. Working with an experience bankruptcy attorney can ensure that none of the important details get missed, like utilizing the proper tax exemptions and making accurate accountings of your income, debts and assets.” Howard P. Slomka, Esq. | Attorney, Founder
- Appear on your behalf in court: In many cases, there is no need for our clients to even show up in the courtroom. We handle everything for our clients.
- Negotiate on your behalf: We are not only knowledgeable about the law; we know about debt-relief, and we know how negotiate effectively for our clients. This is a difficult, sensitive aspect of the bankruptcy process that you should not handle on your own.
- Save you significant amounts of time: If you are handling your bankruptcy proceedings on your own, chances are it’s your first time. The amount of time you will have to spend learning the law, the legal procedures and the financial aspects of bankruptcy prove to be quite difficult for almost every first-timer. We have a wealth of experience with bankruptcy, and we will help you through the Chapter 7 process or the Chapter 13 process.
- Save you money: That’s right! When you work with The Slomka Law Firm you will get some of the best rates available. You might be surprised by the cost of Chapter 13 or cost of Chapter 7.
These are just a few of the important benefits of hiring one of our experienced attorneys to handle your bankruptcy for you. Our many satisfied clients can attest to the way we have helped them. We can help you, as well.
You don’t need to make the decision to hire a lawyer right away. Contact us and talk with one of our experienced attorneys free of charge. We can give you all of the preliminary information you need and let you know what we can do to help. You can make the decision at that point about whether bankruptcy is right for you.